Passionate about network, mobile and tele-communication?
Excited to connecting people together through pioneering technologies?
Dedicated to expanding your full potential in the ever-changing and rapidly-growing market?
CMHK is definitely the right wonderland for you.
Being the biggest and one of the most potential telecom operators in Hong Kong, our vision is to build CMHK as a digital service leader in Hong Kong market. Together with our people, CMHK strives to offer superior service experience and to become the preferable digital partner for customers. We are preserving an open environment, cultivating enduring passion towards work, encouraging agilely reaction and building strong team collaboration. At CMHK, we commit to maximizing people’s potential and paving the way toward success for every striver.
We are confident to help you perform at your best and achieve your full potential at every possible angle. Grow stronger, perform better and succeed further with CMHK.
IT-Senior Engineer, Networking
|Work exp||Minimum 4 Years|
|Language||Chinese - Mandarin, English|
Information Technology > System / Business Analyst
Information Technology > Engineering - Network
Information Technology > Help Desk / IT Support
- Assist on Managing data network (routers, switches, firewall, IDS, etc)
- Assist and implement new data service systems
- Provide helpdesk and technical support to different parties
- Diagnose and resolve systems’ issues in a timely manner
- Analysis system logs and identify potential issues
- Perform non office hours emergency call support as required
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science / Information Technology or equivalent
- 4 years of hands-on experience in networking (Cisco, Juniper, Firewall) support
- In depth knowledge of TCP/IP v4 and v6 protocol communication, OSPF/BGP Routing protocols
- Knowledge of Linux/Windows administration is a definite advantage
- Good knowledge on handset configuration, mobile and network routing protocols
- Good analytical and interpersonal skill
- Good command of English, Mandarin, and Cantonese