Passionate about network, mobile and tele-communication?
Excited to connecting people together through pioneering technologies?
Dedicated to expanding your full potential in the ever-changing and rapidly-growing market?
CMHK is definitely the right wonderland for you.
Being the biggest and one of the most potential telecom operators in Hong Kong, our vision is to build CMHK as a digital service leader in Hong Kong market. Together with our people, CMHK strives to offer superior service experience and to become the preferable digital partner for customers. We are preserving an open environment, cultivating enduring passion towards work, encouraging agilely reaction and building strong team collaboration. At CMHK, we commit to maximizing people’s potential and paving the way toward success for every striver.
We are confident to help you perform at your best and achieve your full potential at every possible angle. Grow stronger, perform better and succeed further with CMHK.
IT-Senior Programmer (Java)
|Work exp||Minimum 2 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||13-month pay, 5-day week, Insurance plan, Medical plan, Performance bonus|
Information Technology > Software Development
Information Technology > Product Management / Development
- Programming development, debug and testing on various web technologies such as IBM Lotus Notes and Java.
- Enhance, support existing business system and provide technical support to end user.
- Prepare technical documents and training to users
- Degree holder in computer science or related disciplines
- At least 2 years' experience
- Able to work independently and hard working
- Proficiency in Web Technologies such as Lotus Notes / Java
- Experience of system development on UNIX platform, Lotus Script, SQL, Oracle RDBMS and MVC framework preferable
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as programmer.
Interested parties please visit to our company web-site at http://www.hk.chinamobile.com/tc/about_us/join_us/ and send your full resume with expected salary by email to email@example.com (Please quote the employer ref. no. in email subject).
All personal data provided will be used for consideration of your job application only.