IT SOFTWARE QA MANAGER/SENIOR QUALITY ASSURANCE ENGINEER – IT solution to bank/finance/investment/5 days
|Work exp||5 Years To 15 Years or above|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, General holidays, Competitive pay, MPF, 13-month pay, Year-end bonus, Discretionary bonus, Guaranteed bonus, Medical plan, Performance bonus|
Information Technology > Software Development
Information Technology > Others
Quality Control / Quality Assurance > Quality Control & Assurance
A member of a HK listed group – Award winning IT solution provider focus in the banking and finance sector - providing real-time mission critical forex/bullion trading platform solutions for brokerage clients, as well as STP solutions, automated trading systems, mobile apps, data feed services, interactive chart, professional trading analysis and strategies for clients in Hong Kong, China and Taiwan – is looking for a SENIOR SOFTWARE QA ENGINEER – with details as follows :
- Degree holder in Computer Science or related disciplines;
- 5 to 6 years software QA related experience;
- Hands on experience in test scheduling and test plans and knowledge of testing tools and software QA methodologies;
- Good sense on locating bugs and QA processes;
- Self-starter with the ability to work multitask and under pressure;
- Good time management and communication skills;
- Proactive and independent thinker but good team player;
- Experience in managing and coaching QA team is definitely an advantage;
- Good command of written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
- Work in an IT Department of 20 members
- Prepare test strategies and coordinate the preparation of test plans to fulfill testing requirements;
- Develop and execute testing scripts to automate tests;
- Define product test cases and criteria for acceptance;
- Develop, update, and maintain testing standards and procedures;
- Resolve testing process questions/issues;
- Responsible for test environment setup and configuration;
- Determine time estimates and resolve issues in a timely manner;
- Timely and accurate completion of manual testing as required including regression, system integration and ad hoc testing;
- Complete defect reports and verify any fixed issues that are completed;
- Manage, lead and train a team of software QA engineers.
- 5 days work
- Medical benefits
- Dental benefits
- Candidates with more solid managerial/senior level experience will be considered for the post of Software QA Manager
Please attach your CV with salary expected to :
To speed up our process, please do NOT send us download links.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Your privacy is guaranteed. We will never give out, lease, or sell your personal information.
JPC Recruiting Services was established in 1990.