HACTL Solutions Limited (HSL), a sister company of Hong Kong Air Cargo Terminals Limited (Hactl), was incorporated in 2009 to provide technology and services to air cargo terminal and logistics industry. The first mission of HSL was to develop, implement and support COSAC-Plus, a world-class air cargo terminal management solutions product. The aim was to leverage HSL’s expertise to create a new system to preserve Hactl’s technological lead in the industry. COSAC-Plus is a new generation air cargo management system equipped with 400 functions and features, handling over 1 million data transactions every day. Airlines, freight forwarders, Hong Kong Airport Authority and related government departments use the system to manage all air cargo handled by Hactl. Today, there are 4,000 users depend on the system to monitor status, process documentation and customs clearance every day.
IT Specialist (DBA)
|Work exp||Minimum 5 Years|
|Location||HK International Airport|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, Education subsidies, Flexible working hours, Gratuity, Medical plan, Transportation allowance|
Information Technology > Engineering - Network
Information Technology > Network / System Admin
- Perform database administration and support tasks in UNIX / Linux platform
- Responsible for database performance monitoring and tuning
- Ensure 7X24 production support, troubleshooting and resolving database problems
- Work with vendors to resolve database incidents and problems
- Degree or above in Computer Science, or industry related discipline
- 5 years' or above solid experience on Database (Oracle 10g/11g RAC, SQL Server and Adabas (optional)) Administration and support services
- Experience with SQL, PL/SQL, database and shell script/programming
- Proficient in spoken and written English and Chinese
- Good communication and documentation skills
- Self-motivated; taking ownership of projects and issues, including follow through to closure and resolution
We offer 5-Day work week with a competitive and comprehensive remuneration package including end-of-contract gratuity, cross-district transportation allowance, medical insurance (including family members), dental coverage, life insurance and employer topped-up MPF contributions.
Interested parties please apply with full resume detailing experience, qualifications and expected salary by post, by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
By post: Human Resources, 6/F North Office Block, SuperTerminal 1, Hong Kong International Airport, HK
Please quote the above reference in your application. To know more about our company, please visit our website http://www.hactl.com/.
Applicants not invited for interview within four weeks should consider their applications unsuccessful. Applicants’ personal data collected will only be used for the sole purpose of recruitment. The data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within six months.