Unearth the lesser seen. Expose the hidden gems to help our guests discover.
Explore, uncover, share, inspire. At Renaissance Hotels.
iT Specialist (iT Customer Services Support)
|Work exp||Minimum 1 Year|
|Education||Diploma / Certificate|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Industry||Hospitality / Hotel Services|
Catering / Hospitality > Front Desk / Front Office
Catering / Hospitality > Customer Service / Ambassador
Information Technology > Help Desk / IT Support
- Assist the Director of iT in ensuring the smooth running of the iT Department and Systems of the hotel that includes but not limited to: Application Systems, network infrastructure, hardware maintenance, office automation.
- High Diploma in Hotel or Hospitality Management education or Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent (Informantion Systems, Computer Science, iT Management)
- Awareness of Global Hospitality Technology trends
- Back of house and guest facing operational and technical experience with hospitality management systems
- Solid knowledge of :
- Server and Active Directory Architecture and Security implementation
- Windows 2008/2013 Server Operating Systems and Active Directory
- Desktop Operating Systems and Desktop Management (GPO)
- Outlook email and approved mobile devices
- iT organization and resources available
- LAN networks and Internet support
- 1 year prior experience in operating Hotel / IT support environment of sizeable company (300 employees or above)
- Competent written and spoken English skills
- Excellent communication in both written and spoken English & Chinese (Cantonese & Putonghua)
- Proficient in Microsoft office applications and hotel systems
- Fresh graduates will also be considered
Human Resources Department
1 Harbour Road,
Wanchai, Hong Kong.
Renaissance Hotels is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Applicants not hearing from us within 6 weeks from the date of advertisement may consider their application unsuccessful.