The Independent Schools Foundation Academy (The ISF Academy), a private independent IB World School in Hong Kong with a sophisticated Putonghua and English immersion curriculum for Pre-Primary to Grade 12, is seeking an energetic, qualified, and experienced candidate to fill the following position:
IT Support Administrator
|Education||Diploma / Certificate|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Industry||Education / Training|
Information Technology > Database Administrator (DBA)
Information Technology > Engineering - Network
Information Technology > Network / System Admin
The successful candidate will:
- Provide day-to-day IT support to staff members, students and parents of the Academy.
- Provide support of hardware, classroom IT facilities, software, network, e-mail, office applications and educational software.
- Assist in the organizing and running of any IT related activities.
- Install and configure computer hardware, software systems, network equipment and printers.
- Repair equipment and replace parts.
- Set up new users' accounts and profiles and deal with password issues.
- Troubleshoot system and network problems; diagnose and resolve hardware or software faults.
- Higher Diploma or abovein Information Technology or related discipline.
- Knowledge of OS X and Windows Operating System. Linux familiarity is an advantage.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (both Windows and Mac environment).
- Knowledge of administering users and computers via Active Directory.
- Good team player, self-motivated, mature and able to work independently.
- Good command of both spoken and written English, Cantonese & Putonghua).