Emarsys is an international SaaS group of sharp technology experts. Born in 2000, we have supported e-commerce brands to grow their commercial value through highly-personalized customer engagement. Today, our predictive intelligence fuels user-friendly, real-time marketing automation. Our 1,500 clients in 140 countries send over six billion email marketing messages a month, for a serious return on investment.
The marketing technology industry is growing at supersonic speed, and our integrated technology makes us a market leader. That’s why we need people to join our team who are attracted to our dynamic environment, and want to grow their career with us. We're positive, proactive people who like to hold a meeting over a game of ping pong every now and then. If you like the sound of us, we'd love to speak about working towards our future together.
IT Support Engineer
|Work exp||Minimum 2 Years|
|Benefits||5-day week, Dental plan, Medical plan, Performance bonus|
|Industry||Advertising / Marketing / Public Relation|
Information Technology > IT Project Management
Information Technology > Network / System Admin
Information Technology > Help Desk / IT Support
- Provide technical support and maintenance services including software, hardware, desktop/laptop, server, network, and solve all computer-related problems
- Prepare, install and set up the user computers and workstations
- Provide IT helpdesk service and participate in IT infrastructure projects
- Perform system monitoring and performance checking
- Monitor IT equipment status and keep track of IT assets with proper inventory control on recordkeeping and related documentation
- Diploma or above in Information Technology, Computer Science or other related disciplines
- Minimum 2 years’ relevant experience in Technical and Office IT Support
- Familiar with Microsoft Windows & Office, Server and Workstation OS
- Hands-on experience in networking, TCP/IP, LAN/WAN, DHCP, DNS, Firewalls and Windows platforms configuration
- Self-motivated, strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Good written and spoken English and Cantonese
Interested parties are invited to send your full resume with current and expected salary to "Careers_apac@emarsys.com" or by clicking "Apply Now".
All applications will be treated in strict confidential and used for recruitment purpose only.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A job with a dynamic and experienced team of professionals.
- A great working environment, with opportunities to work with and learn from some seriously talented individuals.
- Emarsys Academy - we empower Emarsys employees to inspire excellence by developing their knowledge and skills.
- A company with an international outlook and a good market positioning.
- Be part of the engine that is behind a very fast growing business.
- Competitive remuneration.