Emarsys is a fast growing global technology company who values innovation. Born in 2000, we provide a cloud-based software as a service (SaaS) to over 2,000 leading marketing organizations in over 140 countries focused on scaling truly personalized customer interactions regardless of channel (email, web, mobile, social).
Emarsys continues to be the partner of choice for marketers because our 600+ team members in 15 offices are focused on engineering innovation into our platform, solving marketing challenges for our customers as a true partner, and helping one another succeed.
If you are looking for a rewarding opportunity with a company that values professionalism, has a global footprint, is fast paced, and fun, we challenge you to invest your most important asset – your time – with us.
IT Support Engineer
|Work exp||Minimum 2 Years|
|Benefits||5-day week, Dental plan, Medical plan, Performance bonus|
|Industry||Advertising / Marketing / Public Relation|
Information Technology > IT Project Management
Information Technology > Network / System Admin
Information Technology > Help Desk / IT Support
- Provide technical support and maintenance services including software, hardware, desktop/laptop, server, network, and solve all computer-related problems
- Prepare, install and set up the user computers and workstations
- Provide IT helpdesk service and participate in IT infrastructure projects
- Perform system monitoring and performance checking
- Monitor IT equipment status and keep track of IT assets with proper inventory control on recordkeeping and related documentation
- Diploma or above in Information Technology, Computer Science or other related disciplines
- Minimum 2 years’ relevant experience in Technical and Office IT Support
- Familiar with Microsoft Windows & Office, Server and Workstation OS
- Hands-on experience in networking, TCP/IP, LAN/WAN, DHCP, DNS, Firewalls and Windows platforms configuration
- Self-motivated, strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Good written and spoken English and Cantonese
Interested parties are invited to send your full resume with current and expected salary to "Careers_apac@emarsys.com" or by clicking "Apply Now".
All applications will be treated in strict confidential and used for recruitment purpose only.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A job with a dynamic and experienced team of professionals.
- A great working environment, with opportunities to work with and learn from some seriously talented individuals.
- Emarsys Academy - we empower Emarsys employees to inspire excellence by developing their knowledge and skills.
- A company with an international outlook and a good market positioning.
- Be part of the engine that is behind a very fast growing business.
- Competitive remuneration.