CHINA MOBILE INTERNATIONAL LIMITED is a subsidiary company under the umbrella of CHINA MOBILE LIMITED providing international telecommunications services.
We are dedicated to provide state-of-the-art telecommunications solutions to our customers. If you share the same vision with us, please read the position(s) below.
IT Support Engineer (Ref: CMIJD-08-25-ITHEHK)
|Work exp||Minimum 2 Years|
|Education||Diploma / Certificate|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, Chinese - Mandarin, English|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||13-month pay, 5-day week, Dental plan, Gratuity, Insurance plan, Medical plan, Performance bonus|
Information Technology > Engineering - Hardware
Information Technology > Help Desk / IT Support
Information Technology > Network / System Admin
- Take full responsibilities of providing 1st and 2nd tier technical support via phone, email and remote access tools, Solving IT problems for internal end users or escalate problem to appropriate level support parties.
- As a key person to in charge of system installation and maintenance of Windows, Office, VPN, VDI, Shared Driver, Exchange server and application/Basic Network/Email accounts set up.
- Responsible for Data Backup & Restore, Inventory management and software license renewal
- Take care of Basic Network trouble shooting
- Hands-on system installation and maintenance of Windows, Office, VPN, VDI, Shared Driver, Basic Network, Exchange server and application/Network/Email accounts set up
- Establish and supervise of execution for our Helpdesk policies and procedures for all over sea offices
- Follow-up with users to ensure customer satisfaction
- Diploma or Degree holders in information Technology, Computer Science or related disciplines
- Certificates holder of MCP, MCSE, CCNA would be an advantage.
- At least 1 year experience in IT support or related fields. Hands on experiences of working in large enterprises would be an advantage.
- Solid technical skills of Microsoft Windows, Microsoft office and mobile devices platform (Microsoft, IOS, Android, etc)
- Hands on experience of Computer skills including Microsoft Server, Microsoft AD, Exchange, GPO
- Willing to learn and able to work under pressure
- Good command in both spoken and written Mandarin & English
Interested parties please send your full resume with current & expected salary by e-mail to hr @ cmi.chinamobile.com. Please indicate the reference in the subject line.
All personal data provided will be used for consideration of your job application only.