( No Description )
IT Support Officer - in-house role, network & infrastructure
About the company
Our client is one of the market leaders in consumer financial company. Upon rapid expansion, they are now looking for a Senior Officer / Officer (IT Technical Team) to provide IT helpdesk support to end-users on systems, servers, networks, security equipment administration and maintenance.
- Perform IT helpdesk support
- Perform systems, servers, networks, security equipment administration and maintenance
- Act as a project coordinator to manage IT projects
- Collaborate with vendors on new IT technologies adoption and exploration
- Research on and suggest new technologies for IT services improvement
- Diploma or above in Information Technology, Computing Science or related discipline
- Solid experience on Windows Servers, Active Directory Administration and IT support
- Solid experience on TCP/IP networking skill-set including switching, routing, VPN, DNS, DHCP, QoS, VoIP/IP Telephony, network security and LAN/WAN technology
- Holder of CCNA / MCSE is a plus
- Self-motivated, good communication and interpersonal skills
- Dental Insurance
- Life insurance
- Overtime pay
- Transportation allowance
- 5-day Work Week
- Medical insurance
- Performance bonus
- Annual Leave
How to Apply?
If you are looking for career changes, you may send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org , quoting job ref# 6513. You may also contact us at +852 2887 3090. Action now and share with you friends for referral rewards.