ManpowerGroup® (NYSE: MAN) is the world’s workforce expert, creating innovative workforce solutions for nearly 70 years. As workforce experts, we connect more than 600,000 people to meaningful work across a wide range of skills and industries everyday. Through our ManpowerGroup family of brands – Manpower®, Experis®, Right Management® and ManpowerGroup® Solutions – we help more than 400,000 clients in 80 countries and territories address their critical talent needs, providing comprehensive solutions to resource, manage and develop talent. In 2016, ManpowerGroup was named one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies for the sixth consecutive year and one of Fortune’s Most Admired Companies, confirming our position as the most trusted and admired brand in the industry.
See how ManpowerGroup makes powering the world of work humanly possible: www.manpowergroup.com
Manpower Hong Kong has over 50 years of experience locally and provides employers a range of services and solutions for the entire employment and business cycle including permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment and selection; training; outsourcing and consulting. Manpower helps both companies and individuals navigate the ever-changing world of work, helping employers and candidates to make sense of the forces shaping tomorrow's workplace. In Hong Kong, the ManpowerGroup suite of solutions is offered through ManpowerGroup™ Solutions, Manpower®, Experis™ and Right Management®.
IT Support Officer/Technical Support Engineer
|Work exp||Minimum 2 Years|
|Education||Diploma / Certificate|
Information Technology > Help Desk / IT Support
Information Technology > Engineering - Hardware
Information Technology > Network / System Admin
One of our commercial clients is now looking for IT Support Officer/Technical Support Engineer to join within their team.
- To undertake duties relating to IT Services request from end-users, e.g. Trouble shooting, monitoring, remote support
- To handle system, server, software, hardware and security related incidents and problems reported by end users
- To configure desktop/laptop hardware & software and IT equipments
- To perform inventory control of IT facilities, record keeping & documentations
- Various administrative duties and special tasks or projects as assigned
- Diploma or Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering or a related discipline
- With basic concepts on network support, server infrastructure, virtualization, storage and operating systems
- At least 2 years experience on IT support
- Good interpersonal skills and communication skills with users
- Ability to communicate effectively in both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Less experienced candidates with good working attitude will also to be considered
- Knowledge of mobile phone configuration is a plus
Interested parties please email a MS Word version resume and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org (cc: email@example.com ) and quote the job reference no.