Passionate about network, mobile and tele-communication?
Excited to connecting people together through pioneering technologies?
Dedicated to expanding your full potential in the ever-changing and rapidly-growing market?
CMHK is definitely the right wonderland for you.
Being the biggest and one of the most potential telecom operators in Hong Kong, our vision is to build CMHK as a digital service leader in Hong Kong market. Together with our people, CMHK strives to offer superior service experience and to become the preferable digital partner for customers. We are preserving an open environment, cultivating enduring passion towards work, encouraging agilely reaction and building strong team collaboration. At CMHK, we commit to maximizing people’s potential and paving the way toward success for every striver.
We are confident to help you perform at your best and achieve your full potential at every possible angle. Grow stronger, perform better and succeed further with CMHK.
IT-System Analyst (Java, J2EE)
|Work exp||Minimum 8 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||13-month pay, 5-day week, Insurance plan, Medical plan, Performance bonus|
Information Technology > System / Business Analyst
Information Technology > Software Development
Information Technology > IT Project Management
- User requirement collection, system analysis, programming development, debug and testing.
- System Development, legacy system support and provide technical support to end user
- Prepare technical documents and training to users on application operation
- Follow up projects with vendor.
- Work with team member, other departments and vendors closely
- Degree holder in computer science or related disciplines
- Min. 8 years experience in IT system development, preferably in Telecom industry
- Essential knowledge in Oracle RDBMS, PL/SQL, Java, J2EE
- Experience in Oracle Forms/Reports, ERP implementation is an added advantage
- Experience in follow up IT project with vendors
- Work independent, analytical, good problem solving skills, and must be able to cope with tight project schedule
- Good communication and interpersonal skill with good spoken and written English and Chinese
- Support after office hour may be required...
Interested parties please visit to our company web site http://www.hk.chinamobile.com/tc/about_us/join_us/ and send your full resume with expected salary by email to firstname.lastname@example.org (Please quote the employer ref. no. in email subject).
All personal data provided will be used for consideration of your job application only.