The Pictureworks Group, with its headquarters based in Singapore, is a company that provides out-of-home imaging solutions and services to consumers in theme parks, attractions and special events worldwide.
PictureAir™, a proprietary technology solution, connects consumers via cloud technologies to capture and organise their image memories. PictureAir™ has been installed in 15 countries and in over 80 locations, capturing over 50M smiles annually. With branch offices established in United States, Mexico, Japan, China, Indonesia and Malaysia, the Group has won compliments from worldwide partners and achieved proven track records for remarkable performance in projects.
Why Join us?
The Group has growing needs for professionals from a diverse variety of skills, talents and cultural backgrounds to join our team. We look for like-minded talents like you who aspire to create and make their mark in the exciting business of capturing and telling their stories for millions of smiles around the world. As part of the Pictureworks family, you will be working with a diverse team, connected to worldwide distinguished partners and a career pathway to develop and achieve your fullest potential, regardless of the roles.
IT Technician Assistant / IT Engineer Assistant 資訊科技助理技術員 / 助理工程師
|Work exp||Minimum 1 Year|
|Education||Diploma / Certificate|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||Meal allowance, Transportation allowance, Travel allowance|
|Industry||Travel / Tourism|
Information Technology > Engineering - Hardware
Information Technology > Help Desk / IT Support
Information Technology > Network / System Admin
The PictureWorks Group is now seeking for IT Technician Assistant/IT Engineer Assistant based in Hong Kong.
- Support daily IT operations, system maintenance, administration and documentation
- Take initiation on trouble-shooting and problem solving
- Responsible for providing customer service support and solution on IT related areas
- Provide PC and IT services support both for hardware and software installation and configuration
- Diploma of Computer Science, Information Technology or relevant disciplines is preferred
- 1 year experience or fresh graduate will also be considered
- Self-initiative, independent and enthusiastic
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Basic knowledge of imaging-related products
- Passion for Photography and Service would be an added advantage
- Candidate with less experience, or qualification in other fields will also be considered
Candidated will need to work shifts according to a roster that is determined by the Company – typically 5 working days per week including shifts on weekends and Public Holidays, and also may require to work outdoor.
For interested applicants, please email your resume to email@example.com