Nord Anglia International School, Hong Kong is looking for an IT Engineer who will be responsible for maintaining and enhancing the server hardware and operating system software for our school.
IT TECHNICIAN - INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
|Work exp||Minimum 3 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, Dental plan, Medical plan|
|Industry||Education / Training|
Information Technology > Application Development
Information Technology > Others
The successful candidate will:
- be qualified to a bachelor degree in Information Technology or Computer Science
- have at least 3 years’ IT experience in a MNC (less experience will also be considered)
- have demonstrate knowledge of working in TCP/IP, VPN, Firewall & VOIP
- have strong knowledge of Microsoft and Mac desktop platforms
- be familiar with Windows server 2003/2008/2012, Domain Controller, Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, Exchange, Office 2010/2013, PC/Server virtualization and SAN
- have an understanding of deployment and maintenance of hardware and software
- have good command of written and spoken English and Cantonese
- have excellent communication, organisational and time management skills
- have strong attention to detail and high level of personal integrity
Nord Anglia Education is looking for someone with a positive, enthusiastic and self-motivated approach to their work, driven to strive for continual improvement and with a high level of personal integrity. As a member of the world’s leading premium schools group you will be joining an active network of like-minded people in Hong Kong and across the world.
We are the world’s leading premium schools organisation with 42 schools across Asia, the Middle East, Europe and North America.
Find out more about us at www.nais.hk
To Apply: Please go to: https://www.jobtrain.co.uk/NORDANGLIA5/displayjob.aspx?jobid=2513
Online applications should contain a CV, letter of application and the details of two professional references along with current salary expectations.
Closing date: until position is filled
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Candidates should hold a Permanent Hong Kong Resident status or a Hong Kong dependent/ IANG visa for this post.