Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based healthcare Company, touching the lives of nearly a billion people every day. Our Family of Companies throughout the world compete in consumer, pharmaceutical and medical devices and diagnostics markets and have the skills...
Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based healthcare Company, touching the lives of nearly a billion people every day. Our Family of Companies throughout the world compete in consumer, pharmaceutical and medical devices and diagnostics markets and have the skills and resources to tackle the world's most pressing health issues.
[Janssen] - Associate Product Manager
Overall purpose of job:
- Be responsible for marketing management of assigned brand.
- Develop brand strategy, plan and execute marketing programs for assigned brand
- P&L management and budget control of the responsible products
- Work with KOL to conclude market insights and to develop marketing programs
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to achieve objectives
- Science and Marketing education is preferred but not a must
- University graduate
- 2-3 years sales and marketing experience in pharmaceutical industry , experience in Hematology is preferable
- Experience in drug enlistment will be an advantage
- Strong team player with good project management, analytical and communication skills
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English and Chinese
Core competencies required for this role:
- Marketing & Product Knowledge
- Product Champion &Product Operations
- Business Process
- Project Management
- Forecasting & Budgeting
- Regulatory Environment
- Market Research
- Partners with Supplier
- Ability to establish and maintain open relationships within the organization and authorities
- Ability to simultaneously manage multiple critical issues
- A creative and dynamic team player with sold marketing sense
- Inspire others to share their visions and support them to reach a common goal
If you are keen to take up the challenges, please go to www.careers.jnj.com, search1600108348W and apply and submit your detailed resume (stating both your current and expected salary).