CL Computers Group is a Pan-Asia information technology company, founded in 1979. Emerged from the engineering team of the Group, CL Technical Services Ltd is now the largest subsidiary of the Group. The Company provides service outsourcing, one-stop IT services, warranty and maintenance service, call centre and helpdesk service, installation and rollout service as well as recruitment & secondment service to many major corporations of diversified business natures. We aim to assist her clients the IT support functions which enabling them to increase their service capabilities and focus on developing the core business.
Please visit our company web-site via www.clts.com to explore more on our business and job opportunities.
Java Analyst Programmer / Programmer
|Work exp||Minimum 1 Year|
|Employment type||Full Time|
Information Technology > Application Development
Information Technology > Software Development
Information Technology > Testing
- Implement the modifications of various systems due to Change Requests and Problem Fixes, and implement new or enhanced systems to cope with the new requirement
- Involve in collection of user requirements, System Design and Analysis
- Perform coding, debug and check the quality of programmers' works
- Conduct quality assurance on project deliverables from outsourced contractors
- Provide technical support services
- Carry out other related duties as designated by the project manager.
- Higher Diploma / Degree in IT/Computer subjects or equivalent
- Possess extensive working experience in system implementation and maintenance
- At least 1 year solid working experience in SQL, Java, JSP, J2EE architecture, XML, HTML, CSS, Apache & Tomcat
- Knowledge in common Model-view-controller (MVC) framework, and Web UI development
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese)
Please send detailed resume with academic background, work experience, current and expected salary via email: email@example.com
For more job opportunity, please visit our website: www.clts.com
The personal information collected is strictly for recruitment purpose only.