ManpowerGroup® (NYSE: MAN) is the world’s workforce expert, creating innovative workforce solutions for nearly 70 years. As workforce experts, we connect more than 600,000 people to meaningful work across a wide range of skills and industries everyday. Through our ManpowerGroup family of brands – Manpower®, Experis®, Right Management® and ManpowerGroup® Solutions – we help more than 400,000 clients in 80 countries and territories address their critical talent needs, providing comprehensive solutions to resource, manage and develop talent. In 2016, ManpowerGroup was named one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies for the sixth consecutive year and one of Fortune’s Most Admired Companies, confirming our position as the most trusted and admired brand in the industry.
See how ManpowerGroup makes powering the world of work humanly possible: www.manpowergroup.com
Manpower Hong Kong has over 50 years of experience locally and provides employers a range of services and solutions for the entire employment and business cycle including permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment and selection; training; outsourcing and consulting. Manpower helps both companies and individuals navigate the ever-changing world of work, helping employers and candidates to make sense of the forces shaping tomorrow's workplace. In Hong Kong, the ManpowerGroup suite of solutions is offered through ManpowerGroup™ Solutions, Manpower®, Experis™ and Right Management®.
Java Analyst Programmer / System Analyst
|Work exp||2 Years To 3 Years|
|Education||Diploma / Certificate|
Information Technology > Application Development
Information Technology > Software Development
Information Technology > Others
Our client, a renowned organization, is seeking for a Java Analyst Programmer / System Analyst to join within their team.
- Responsible for application development, implementation and enhancement
- Conduct system testing and user acceptance testing (UAT)
- Participate in system integration testing, user testing support, and performance testing
- Co-ordination with users, technical and operations teams
- To document the programs' specification, modification history and user manual
- Higher Diploma or above with Computer Science or related disciplines
- Minimum 2-3 years for related experience
- Strong sense of responsibility and eager to learn
- Able to meet tight deadlines and work under pressure
Attractive remuneration package will be negotiated to the right candidate.
Interested parties please email a MS Word version resume and expected salary to email@example.com (cc: firstname.lastname@example.org ) and quote the job reference no.