CL Computers Group is a Pan-Asia information technology company, founded in 1979. Emerged from the engineering team of the Group, CL Technical Services Ltd is now the largest subsidiary of the Group. The Company provides service outsourcing, one-stop IT services, warranty and maintenance service, call centre and helpdesk service, installation and rollout service as well as recruitment & secondment service to many major corporations of diversified business natures. We aim to assist her clients the IT support functions which enabling them to increase their service capabilities and focus on developing the core business.
Please visit our company web-site via www.clts.com to explore more on our business and job opportunities.
- Application development including coding and unit testing using Java/J2EE/JSP language
- Develop and implement system applications in accordance to user requirements within project timelines
- Perform root cause analysis on software defects, and perform resolutions including bugs fixing
- Create technical specifications documentations
- Provide on-going application support and be involved in various stages of the SDLC
- Higher Diploma / Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering or equivalent
- Experience in complex, object-oriented software design and development, using Java on Windows and Linux environment
- Experience in JSP, Spring or Hibernate frameworks
- Required to be familiar with SDLC processes
- Experience in developing secure web-based applications would be an advantage
- Analytical thinking skills and a good problem-solver with positive work attitude
- Proficient in English and Chinese (Cantonese)
- Fresh Graduate will be considered
If interested for the above position, please send detailed resume with current and expected salary as well as date of availability via firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more job opportunity, please visit our website: www.clts.com
Personal information is collected strictly for recruitment purpose only.