PixoPunch Limited - Part of Accenture Interactive
We need to RETHINK every single day to determine the big picture in future.
We aren’t ordinary digital agency that originated from background in interactive. Past experiences are unlikely to be our focus. RETHINK is the only answer.
Today, technology accelerates evolution on every aspect. Marketing is constantly changing. We need to RETHINK every single day to determine the big picture in future. It’s become major part of our philosophy naturally.
No matter what is the final execution, we aimed to fuel our partners’ lateral thinking, take the RETHINK steps, to achieve goals in future with purposeful and meaningful.
Visit http://pixopunch.com or our facebook for more details. Join us now!
|Work exp||Minimum 3 Years|
|Education||Diploma / Certificate|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, Chinese - Mandarin, English|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, Dental plan, Insurance plan, Medical plan|
Information Technology > Application Development
Information Technology > Engineering - Network
Digital / Web / Mobile > Webmaster / SEO
- Develop and maintain web application
- Work closely with project lead, user experience design, engineering and QA teams.
- Understand project requirement, define test cases for development, and follow software development workflow
- Provide advices on technical implementation and support on system design
- Self-motivate in learning new technique and adopting industry best practices
- Higher Diploma / Degree holder or above in computer science, I.T. or equivalent discipline
- 3+ years of experience on Java/J2EE development
- Knowledge in well-known development framework (Spring, Hibernate) is an advantage
- Knowledge in frontend development framework (jQuery, AngularJS) is a plus
- Experienced in MSSQL, MySQL or Oracle
- Experienced in external system integration
- Fast learner, passionate in web application development
- Strong analytical skills and take ownership in the work
- Self-motivated, responsible, able to work independently and as also as a team player
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight schedule
- Good communication skill in English and Cantonese. Mandarin is a plus.