CL Computers Group is a Pan-Asia information technology company, founded in 1979. Emerged from the engineering team of the Group, CL Technical Services Ltd is now the largest subsidiary of the Group. The Company provides service outsourcing, one-stop IT services, warranty and maintenance service, call centre and helpdesk service, installation and rollout service as well as recruitment & secondment service to many major corporations of diversified business natures. We aim to assist her clients the IT support functions which enabling them to increase their service capabilities and focus on developing the core business.
Please visit our company web-site via www.clts.com to explore more on our business and job opportunities.
|Work exp||Minimum 4 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
Information Technology > Application Development
Information Technology > Network / System Admin
Information Technology > System / Business Analyst
- To develop and support IT systems of the SWD
- To perform application development life cycle activities including requirement study, system analysis and design, system development, user acceptance test, user training, as well as system maintenance and support, and adopt SDLC standard in the development process
- To provide technical support for operating system platforms, directory service, and system infrastructures
- To be responsible for application system and website administration including the related security risk assessment and audit exercises
- Higher Diploma / Degree in Computer Science / Information Technology or equivalent
- At least 4 years IT experiences, especially in web application design, development and support
- Experience in application development using Java Enterprise Edition, Open Source Software and Web Services
- Experience in using Oracle Database (RDBMS) and MySQL Server
- Solid knowledge in supporting Microsoft Windows Platforms and Microsoft Active Directory and Web Application Systems
- Able to work independently and under pressure
If interested for the above position, please send detailed resume with current and expected salary as well as date of availability via email@example.com
For more job opportunity, please visit our website: www.clts.com
The personal information is collected strictly for recruitment purpose only.