CL Computers Group is a Pan-Asia information technology company, founded in 1979. Emerged from the engineering team of the Group, CL Technical Services Ltd is now the largest subsidiary of the Group. The Company provides service outsourcing, one-stop IT services, warranty and maintenance service, call centre and helpdesk service, installation and rollout service as well as recruitment & secondment service to many major corporations of diversified business natures. We aim to assist her clients the IT support functions which enabling them to increase their service capabilities and focus on developing the core business.
Please visit our company web-site via www.clts.com to explore more on our business and job opportunities.
|Work exp||1 Year To 3 Years|
|Education||Diploma / Certificate|
|Employment type||Full Time|
Information Technology > Application Development
Information Technology > Software Development
Information Technology > System / Business Analyst
- Involve in all stages of the Software Development Life Cycle, including documentation of specifications and test cases
- Prepare documentation of user guides and materials for end user training
- Conduct end user training
- Provide maintenance support
- Perform ad hoc duties as requested by supervisor
- Higher Diploma or above in IT / Computer Science or equivalent
- 1-3 years of solid working experience in software development
- At least 1 year of hands-on experience in Java programming and SQL programming
- Willing to learn and take up challenges in development project, with strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Good command of spoken and written of English and Chinese
If interested for the above position, please send detailed resume with current and expected salary as well as date of availability via email@example.com.
For more job opportunity, please visit our website: www.clts.com
Personal information is collected strictly for recruitment purpose only.