CL Computers Group is a Pan-Asia information technology company, founded in 1979. Emerged from the engineering team of the Group, CL Technical Services Ltd is now the largest subsidiary of the Group. The Company provides service outsourcing, one-stop IT services, warranty and maintenance service, call centre and helpdesk service, installation and rollout service as well as recruitment & secondment service to many major corporations of diversified business natures. We aim to assist her clients the IT support functions which enabling them to increase their service capabilities and focus on developing the core business.
Please visit our company web-site via www.clts.com to explore more on our business and job opportunities.
Java Developer (Bank)
|Work exp||Minimum 3 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
Information Technology > Application Development
Information Technology > Software Development
Information Technology > System / Business Analyst
- Understand requirements coming from users
- Develop Java software design for the solution and review with the team
- Implement the solution using best software development practices
- Perform and get reviews (code, design) done for the deliveries
- Perform integration testing of the delivery with all impacted components
- Work with teams as required to deliver the software to the end users
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- At least 3 years IT work experience in application development / maintenance experience
- With working experience in bank is preferable but not essential
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command in both spoken and written English and Chinese
If interested for the above position, please send detailed resume with current and expected salary as well as date of availability via firstname.lastname@example.org
For more job opportunity, please visit our website: www.clts.com
Personal information is collected strictly for recruitment purpose only.