Bureau Veritas is a world leader in conformity assessment and certification services. Created in 1828, the group has more than 60,000 employees in 1,330 offices and laboratories located in 140 countries. Bureau Veritas helps its clients to improve their performances by offering services and innovative solutions to ensure that their products, infrastructure and processes meet standards and regulations in terms of quality, health and safety, environmental protection and social responsibility.
In Hong Kong, Bureau Veritas specializes in providing testing, inspection, consulting and training services of consumer products including toys and juvenile products, hard goods, textile and footwear, electrical and electronic products, and food, health, beauty and household products to manufacturers, distributors and retailers. Bureau Veritas is recognized and accredited by major national and international organizations.
To cope with our continuous development, we cordially invite you to join as one of our professional associates.
Please visit www.bureauveritas.com/cps
Junior Customer Service Coordinator (Welcome Fresh Graduate)
|Work exp||Minimum 1 Year|
|Education||Diploma / Certificate|
|Language||Chinese - Mandarin, English|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||13-month pay, 5-day week, Education subsidies, Insurance plan, Medical plan, Performance bonus|
|Industry||Biotechnology / Chemicals / Laboratory|
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Account Servicing
Science / Lab / Research > Others
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Customer service / Sales Support
- Handle enquires, client instructions and complaints in a professional and timely manner
- Coordinate with internal departments to satisfy customers' needs by providing efficient feedback and best solutions
- Test submissions follow up
- Collect market intelligence
- Support meeting and seminar for delegated clients
- Diploma or above in any disciplines with at least 1 year customer services experience
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Good command of English and Cantonese. Mandarin is an advantage
- Proactive, responsible, patient, customer-oriented
- Proficiency in MS applications (Word & Excel)
- Immediate available or short notice is highly preferred
- Work Location: Kowloon Bay
We offer competitive salary and benefits to the right candidate. Interested parties please send your application with date of availability, present & expected salary to the Human Resources Department, Bureau Veritas Hong Kong Limited by mail or clicking “APPLY NOW”. To submit your application by mail, please mark \"Confidential\" and position applied on the envelope.
- 5-day Work Week
- Public Holiday, Annual Leave, Marriage Leave, Maternity Leave & Paternity Leave
- Double Pay, Performance Bonus
- Life & Medical Insurance Benefits
- Mandatory Provident Fund Contribution
- Education & Training Subsidies
- Excellent Training & Career Advancement Opportunities
Join us on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/bureau-veritas
1/F, Pacific Trade Centre
2 Kai Hing Road
Kowloon Bay, Kowloon
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.