PixoPunch Limited - Part of Accenture Interactive
We need to RETHINK every single day to determine the big picture in future.
We aren’t ordinary digital agency that originated from background in interactive. Past experiences are unlikely to be our focus. RETHINK is the only answer.
Today, technology accelerates evolution on every aspect. Marketing is constantly changing. We need to RETHINK every single day to determine the big picture in future. It’s become major part of our philosophy naturally.
No matter what is the final execution, we aimed to fuel our partners’ lateral thinking, take the RETHINK steps, to achieve goals in future with purposeful and meaningful.
Visit http://pixopunch.com or our facebook for more details. Join us now!
Junior Digital Designer
|Work exp||Minimum 1 Year|
|Education||Diploma / Certificate|
|Benefits||13-month pay, 5-day week, Dental plan, Discretionary bonus, Flexible working hours, Insurance plan, Medical plan|
Design > Graphic Design
Design > Web / Multi-media Design
Media / Advertising > Creative / Design
- Design and produce online communication materials in social media and related online platforms
- Proactive team player to cope with departmental efficiency through teamwork.
- Handle multiple projects, work under tight schedule and meet deadlines
- Maintain high standards and attention to details to the finish work
- Support design and pitching efforts for major digital programs
- Diploma or above in Graphic or Multimedia Design or related disciplines.
- Graduate in digital/graphic art and design with a minimum of 1-2 years' working experience
- Proficient in graphic software such as Illustrator, InDesign, Firework, and Photoshop and etc.
- Portfolio to demonstrate computer graphic skill and esthetic sense are required.
- Drawing skill is an advantage
Interested parties please send detailed resume with current & expected salary and availability by email to Pl.email@example.com
Personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and used only for recruitment purpose only.