RecruitFirst is the fastest growing human resource consultancy in the Asia Pacific. We are focused on providing our clients temporary, contract and permanent employment solutions, ranging from support to management roles. Our specialization lies in the Banking and Finance, Insurance, Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG), Luxury Retail and Infocommunications sectors.
Premise on our mission to help people find better jobs and organizations find better people, RecruitFirst is dedicated to ensuring that the best candidates and employers are connected via the rigorous recruitment processes and extensive database that we are continuously developing.
Be the first to recruit with us and start realizing the value-add that we are able to provide to your organization!
Junior Financial Analyst (US MNC Information Technology & Service) *Competitive Position
|Work exp||Minimum 2 Years|
Banking / Finance > Research / Analysis
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Business Development
Banking / Finance > Others
Our client is a leading provider of information management, storage and services who services across the globe.
It is now actively looking for a financial analyst to join our client’s team.
- Assist both Finance and General Manager to identify and evaluate business growth opportunities
- Analyze & evaluate profitability and provide financial decision on pricing and costing
- Constantly tracking/monitoring KPIs and key objectives set as well as engaging & managing total HK results.
- Improve routine analytics and analysis processes through automation
- Contribute to the development of environment of balancing profitable growth and performance with financial control and compliance
- Global and regional reports must be prepared in a monthly basis
- Degree holder or above in Accounting, Finance or other related disciplines
- Professional qualifications in Accounting or Finance
- 2 years’ experience with FP&A background or, fresh graduates with 2 years’ experience in Accounting are also welcomed
- Solid experience with Oracle Peoplesoft and Hyperion is preferred
- Excellent in Excel and PowerPoint and high sensitivity in numbers
- Strong organization, interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to process analysis consistently and think positively
- Willing to work over-time
- Excellent in both written and spoken English and Chinese