Osstem is one of the leading dental implant companies in the world. Osstem implants are used in more than 50 countries all around the world including the U.S.A, Japan, China, India, and Germany, as well as in Korea. Osstem has grown rapidly to include a headquarters and twenty local subsidiaries, and has become a specialized implant manufacturer that now ranks 1st in the domestic market, 1st in the Asia-Pacific market, and 6th in the global market for dental implants.
Due to the rapid growth of the company, we are inviting professionals to apply following post.
Junior Services Technician
|Work exp||No work experience To 3 Years|
|Education||Diploma / Certificate|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, Medical plan, Performance bonus|
|Industry||Medical services / Pharmaceutical|
Medical Services > Medical Services Technician
Engineering > Others
Engineering > Mechanical Engineering
- Responsible for repairing company equipment which return from customer
- Provide repair/maintenance service
- Work with teammates or supplier’s technicians to carry out repairs
- Test the equipment functions
- Provide on-site equipment installation, maintenance support
- Comprehension of English technical manuals
- Manage the Maintenance Report
- Higher Certificate / Diploma in Electronic / Mechanical / Engineering or related discipline
- 2-3 year working experience in repair / maintenance, preferred in medical related field
- Good command of English and Cantonese. Mandarin is an advantage.
- Knowledge on Windows and MS office
- Grade A Electrical Work is preferred
- Detail oriented, well organized, supportive and able to work under pressure.
P.S. All suitable applicants need accept 4 weeks training in Shenzhen office
- 2 - 3年以上相關工作經驗
- 操流利廣東話, 略懂英文
- 略懂電腦，如windows和MS office