I.T rides on a unique multi-brand, multi-layer business model that only proves to success: a multi-channel approach that caters specifically to well-defined groups of fashion lovers in targeted regions with distinct multi-brand stores and single-brand shops. Augmenting this diverse mix are respected brands from around the world that I.T licenses, and exclusively developed house brands.
IT, i.t, ete! and double-park are the flagship multi-brand stores, each appealing to contrasting individuals and tastes while retaining the passion that our company is renowned for. I.T shops are the home of sophisticated labels at the forefront of fashion, while i.t is the place for younger shoppers to find the best in fun, edgy casual wear. Fine footwear and accessories feature in the refined spaces of the ete! stores. At double-park, the latest in street wear and the lifestyle that encompasses it are explored in an experimental shopping environment.
Like those who shop at I.T, the team behind the company is energetic, open-minded and appreciates how fashion can form part of a modern lifestyle. Their dynamism and focus have propelled I.T into a major brand, in Hong Kong and in new markets beyond.
To cope with the business expansion of I.T, high calibre candidates are invited to fill the following position:-
Junior System / IT Support Engineer (REF: CP-IT-SS/ITAO)
|Work exp||No work experience|
|Education||Diploma / Certificate|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, Flexible working hours, Medical plan, Performance bonus|
|Industry||Retail - Fashion / Accessories|
Information Technology > Help Desk / IT Support
Information Technology > Engineering - Network
Information Technology > Network / System Admin
- Provide ongoing and daily technical support and troubleshooting on applications, hardware and network
- Ensure policy compliance and security of operating systems, servers, database, and all sorts of administration tools
- Maintain IT software and hardware inventory and asset management
- Coordinate with suppliers and service providers on performance data, billing, recommendations and improvements to related infrastructure
- Diploma or above in Information System, Computer Science or related discipline
- Good understanding of network , Microsoft technologies and cloud server environments
- Prior experience in system administration is a plus but not a must
- Detail-minded, with good communication and documentation skills, with customer service orientation
- To support emergency / during non-office hours may be required
- Fresh graduates will also be considered
Attractive package will be offered to the right candidate. Please send your full resume quoting job reference number with expected salary to the Human Resources Department, 31/F., Tower A, SouthMark, 11 Yip Hing Street, Wong Chuk Hang, Hong Kong or Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To know more about our company and brands, please visit our corporate website at http://www.ithk.com/ Instagram @ithk.com / Facebook http://www.facebook.com/I.Ttheofficialpage
All data collected is for recruitment purpose only.