- European working enviroment
- Ececuting certification testing for premium CE brands
- Fresh university graduates welcomed
Junior Test Engineer (Digital Media Hardware and Software)
|Language||Chinese - Mandarin, English|
|Benefits||5-day week, MPF, Paid overtime|
|Industry||Engineering - Electrical / Electronics / Mechanical|
Engineering > Electrical / Electronic Engineering
Information Technology > IT Project Management
Information Technology > Testing
Euronfins Digital Testing is the leading global supplier of testing services for digital media devices. Our unique range of conformance testing is performed by a team of in-house engineers to ensure that the products meet the many complex requirements the target market. Working on the latest digital TVs and other products from the world's premier brands, the successful candidate will be a great team player with plenty of initiative. They will be working in a fast growing and dynamic young team based at the Hong Kong Science Park. Our headquarters is situated in the UK with offices in Belgium and Poland.
We work fast and close
Adopting a European working style, we encourage efficiency and close communication with each other. Life is too short to wait around!
Our test team is young and energetic. We embrace positive challenges amongst the team and the organisation. We respect individuality and welcom feedback and innovative ideas.
We test with passion
We maintain the best service standard by constantly reviewing and improving our test tools and processes to keep up with state-of-the-art technology.
We are professional
We cooperate with world class manufacturers to provide exclusive services and we maintain the highest standards in the industry.
Our Test Engineers work in small groups which are assigned individual customer testing projects. A testing cycle usually lasts several weeks with sophisticated tests related to software implementaion. Test Engineers work closely with our R&D team in the UK headquarters to diagnose issues and feedback improvement suggestions. They are also expected to closely interact with external customers. A comprehensive induction program will be provided.
- Perform functional, stability and performance testing on multiple customer platforms and projects.
- Feedback areas of improvement to R&D teams.
- Complete fast-pacing projects on time with strong sense of responsibility.
- Provide support to external customers with high quality and responsiveness.
- Follow internal work processes carefully including reporting, project tracking and sample handling.
- Contribute new ideas to the organisation.
- Degree in computer science, communications, electonic engineering or other technical or scientific subject
- Very IT literate and competent with MS Office suite, particularly Word and Excel
- Programming or scripting experience preferred
- Familiarity with Linux based operating systems would be an advantage
- Able to clearly communicate processes or technical matters by verbal conversation, written documentation or use of flowcharts
- Strong time management and prioritisation skills to handle ad hoc tasks
- Strong presentation skills for customer training or sales support with commercial sense
- Creative and innovative to contribute new ideas either for new product development or for solving problems
- Experience of testing is useful, but not required. ISTQB qualification is an advantage
**Fresh University Graduates are also welcomed**
- Very intelligent, creative and able to solve problems.
- Self-motivated, with plenty of initiative and good ideas.
- Extremely good team worker.
- Strong attention to detail.
- High level of spoken and written English and Mandarin, ability to understand Cantonese preferred.
- 5 days working week
- 14 days annual leave
- Health Insurance