ManpowerGroup® (NYSE: MAN) is the world’s workforce expert, creating innovative workforce solutions for nearly 70 years.As workforce experts, we connect more than 600,000 people to meaningful work across a wide range of skills and industries everyday. Through our ManpowerGroup family of brands – Manpower®, Experis®, Right Management® and ManpowerGroup® Solutions– we help more than 400,000 clients in 80 countries and territories address their critical talent needs, providing comprehensivesolutions to resource, manage and develop talent. In 2016, ManpowerGroup was named one of the World’s Most EthicalCompanies for the sixth consecutive year and one of Fortune’s Most Admired Companies, confirming our position as the mosttrusted and admired brand in the industry.See how ManpowerGroup makes powering the world of work humanly possible: www.manpowergroup.com
Experis™ is the global leader in professional talent resourcing. Experis accelerates organizations’ growth by intensely attracting, assessing and placing specialized expertise in IT, Banking, Finance & Accounting, Hospitality, Tourism & Leisure, Retail, Engineering, Legal, Sales & Marketing, Human Resources and Executive C-suite to precisely deliver in-demand talent for mission-critical positions and projects, enhancing the competitiveness of the organizations and people we serve.
|Work exp||Minimum 10 Years|
|Industry||Education / Training|
Education / Training > Teacher - Early Child
Education / Training > Childcare
Education / Training > Management - Schools / University / Vocational
The client is an international kindergarten group who is now looking for high-caliber to join their Guangzhou Team as the Kindergarten Principal. This position required to station in Guangzhou.
This is an opportunity for the candidates who’s interested in education and wants to explore the China Market experiences. They offer an attractive salary package with the housing being provided.
- Daily operation of the kindergarten
- Set up, prepare and implement school policies, teaching programs and assessment kits
- Overseeing admissions, student management, faculty/administrative staff and resource management
- Marketing and building relationships with parents and community to enhance the students’ learning
- Degree holder with more than 8 years’ experience in managing an international kindergarten
- Fluent in spoken and written English and Putonghua
- Excellent communication skills and eagerness to engage with all key stakeholders
- This position will be stationed in Guangzhou