About Bank Street and Sloane Manhattan Manpower International
Sloane Manhattan® Manpower International is a leading International Manpower and Education Group offering Total Manpower Solutions and International Educational Solutions. Our clients include Top Fortune 500 and Top China 500 with broad-based multinational firms and Chinese conglomerates. Bank Street® is a financial and consumer recruitment brand operated by Sloane Manhattan.
Bank Street by Sloane Manhattan provides recruitment services for clients in banking, finance, securities, funds, consumers, property and general industries. Besides, the Group provides services cover: financial executive recruitment, general industries executive search, HR consultancy, payroll outsourcing, BPO, educational management, educational career management, international education and Birkman Personality Assessment. For details, please refer to www.sloaneasia.com and www.bankstreet-hk.com.
Kindergarten Program Designer and Administrator, Education, China Based (Northern China)
|Work exp||Minimum 5 Years|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, Chinese - Mandarin, English|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Industry||Education / Training|
Education / Training > Childcare
Education / Training > Management - Schools / University / Vocational
Education / Training > Teacher - Early Child
China Based * Permanent * International Educational Group
About Our Client
Our client is an international educational group. Owing to their growth and development plan, they are currently looking for an experienced early childhood educator to be based in China.
- Act as a Kindergarten Program Designer and Administrator to support the growth and development plan in China
- Design and administer the international kindergarten programs in China
- Design the kindergarten programs by adapting the overseas programs into Chinese education system and local environment
- Execute the school curriculum and programs to meet international standards
- Design the assessment methods and evaluation systems at an international kindergarten level
- Foster pupil centered, collaborative approach to support teaching activities
- Relevant degree in early childhood education
- Minimum 5 years’ classroom experience and with practical experience in designing kindergarten programs at an international kindergarten level
- Proven track record of designing the international kindergarten programs
- Experience in designing and administering the international kindergarten programs
- Passionate and innovative educator, result driven and motivate to develop standards
What’s On Offer
Excellent and competitive package will be offered.