Teach In Asia (TIA) is a consultant specialising in global education recruitment. Our team is comprised of compassionate, honest, fun-loving professionals who have lived and worked internationally. We provide enthusiastic university graduates with the opportunity to teach in schools and learning centres in Asia, gain enriching work and life experience and valuable transferable skills and be fully immersed in the daily reality of Asia. We treat candidates with honesty and honour, providing them with counselling, resources and ongoing support before and during their teach-and-travel adventure. We provide a very personal service to our teachers and our clients are leading international institutions.
Beyond providing you the opportunity to Teach in Asia, gain enriching work and life experience and be fully immersed in the daily reality of Asia, our mission is to provide you full support on every step of your teach-and-travel adventure and make your overall experience as satisfying and stress-free as possible. We know that one of the most important qualities candidates look for is trust in their recruiter - having previously moved abroad to teach, we know. We keep in regular contact with our placed teachers and regularly visit our client schools.
To learn more about us, visit: www.teach-in-asia.com and follow us at www.facebook.com/teachinasiaTIA for the latst job postings.
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, Competitive pay, Education subsidies, General holidays, Housing allowance, Insurance plan, Meal allowance, PRC holidays, Travel allowance|
|Industry||Education / Training|
Education / Training > Teacher - Early Child
Education / Training > Tutor / Teaching Assistant
Education / Training > Childcare
Teach in Asia is a leading English teacher recruitment agency for Asia. We connect qualified teachers with reputable education providers in full-time and part-time roles. Follow us for the latest jobs: at www.facebook.com/teachinasiaTIA
This is a full-time Native English Teacher role at an International Kindergarten in downtown Guangzhou, one of China’s most vibrant and modern cities.
- Teach classes to children aged 2-6 years utilizing the Reggio Emilio approach.
- Teach Small class sizes, ratio 1:4 or 1:7.
- Create fun, exciting lessons that encourage creativity and confidence in students.
- Harness the strengths of each child to help them thrive.
- Measure each child’s development throughout the year.
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
- Flight subsidy if eligible.
- Housing and medical benefits included.
- Breakfast and Lunch provided
- Free Mandarin lessons
- Opportunities for professional development through local universities.
- Passionate about early childhood education
- Degree or Post-Graduate in Education-related field.
- Native-level English skills.
- Prior experience as a class teacher is desirable.
- Prior experience in working in a Reggio Emilia / IB / EYFS pre-school is desirable.
- Prior experience in teaching bilingual early childhood curriculum is desirable.
Click Apply Now or send your CV to email@example.com