Mills International Preschool offers exceptional English and Mandarin early years education in a caring and stimulating environment for girls and boys ages 6 months to 6 years.
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, General holidays, Statutory holidays, Maternity leave, Paternity leave, Special / extra leave, Competitive pay, MPF, Additional subsidies, Education subsidies, Insurance plan, Medical plan|
|Industry||Education / Training|
Education / Training > Teacher - Early Child
Education / Training > Tutor / Teaching Assistant
Education / Training > Others
We are now looking for high calibre person for the following position:
Kindergarten Teacher (native English speaker)
- Native speaker of English
- Relevant experience in an international preschool setting working with children aged 6 months to 6 years
- Qualifications in Early Childhood Education (QKT/CCW/CE) a must; preferably a Bachelor of Education (Early Childhood Education)
- Experience and knowledge of the United Kingdom Early Years curriculum framework an advantage
- Good interpersonal skills, creative, patient, caring, and enthusiastic
- Knowledge of Mac computers
Salary is dependent on qualifications and experience. Benefits include visa sponsorship, gratuity, private medical insurance, paid leave, MPF, and study grant.
Please state your expected salary, benefits package, and availability in your application. Applications that do not give this will not be considered.
To apply please send your CV and cover letter by email to email@example.com
Visit our website to learn more about us: http://www.millsinternational.edu.hk
Employment start dates: positions available from January 2017
Data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.