Teach In Asia (TIA) is a consultant specialising in global education recruitment. Our team is comprised of compassionate, honest, fun-loving professionals who have lived and worked internationally. We provide enthusiastic university graduates with the opportunity to teach in schools and learning centres in Asia, gain enriching work and life experience and valuable transferable skills and be fully immersed in the daily reality of Asia. We treat candidates with honesty and honour, providing them with counselling, resources and ongoing support before and during their teach-and-travel adventure. We provide a very personal service to our teachers and our clients are leading international institutions.
Beyond providing you the opportunity to Teach in Asia, gain enriching work and life experience and be fully immersed in the daily reality of Asia, our mission is to provide you full support on every step of your teach-and-travel adventure and make your overall experience as satisfying and stress-free as possible. We know that one of the most important qualities candidates look for is trust in their recruiter - having previously moved abroad to teach, we know. We keep in regular contact with our placed teachers and regularly visit our client schools.
To learn more about us, visit: www.teach-in-asia.com and follow us at www.facebook.com/teachinasiaTIA for the latst job postings.
Kindergarten Teacher. Top international school. Sept. 2017 start.
|Location||Hong Kong Island|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, Additional subsidies, Competitive pay, General holidays, Housing allowance, Insurance plan, Statutory holidays, Travel allowance|
|Industry||Education / Training|
Education / Training > Teacher - Early Child
Education / Training > Childcare
Education / Training > Tutor / Teaching Assistant
Teach in Asia is a leading English teacher recruitment agency for Asia. We connect qualified teachers with reputable education providers in full-time and part-time roles. Follow us for the latest jobs: at www.facebook.com/teachinasiaTIA
These roles are for the 2017-18 Hong Kong school year starting in August 2017. This role includes an expat package with an impressive salary and other benefits. Calling the best of the best!
- Teach classes to children aged 2-6 years in an established, large International Kindergarten on Hong Kong island.
- Plan effective, world-class lessons.
- Create fun, exciting lessons that encourage creativity and confidence in students.
- Harness the strengths of each child to help them thrive.
- Measure each child’s development throughout the year.
- Provide useful, relevant feedback to parents and collegues.
- Very competitive salary, increasing considerably for long-serving teachers.
- Flight subsidy if eligible.
- Housing and medical benefits included.
- Opportunities for professional development.
- Passionate about early childhood education
- Degree or Post-Graduate in Education-related field.
- Native-level English skills.
- Prior experience as a class teacher is desirable.
Click Apply Now or send your CV to