Vita Green is a leading health products company in Hong Kong with global presence. We aim to promote health by producing modern herbal remedies manufactured to the highest western pharmaceutical standards as well as importing quality vitamin and health supplements from USA.
VITA GREEN PHARMACEUTICAL (HK) LTD. which has been certified with the GMP award by the authorities (Good Manufacturing Practice) is a subsidiary of Vita Green Health Products Co., Ltd. We are now looking for enthusiastic, committed and qualified incumbents to be one of our team members. A high value of integrity is a crucial asset to build a bright future with the Vita Green family.
|Work exp||Minimum 3 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||Medical plan, Shuttle bus|
|Industry||Manufacturing - Others|
Medical Services > Pharmaceutical
Science / Lab / Research > Laboratory
Science / Lab / Research > Chemistry
- Master degree or above in Chemistry, Chinese Medicines, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Biology or related disciplines
- 3-yr solid experience in chemical analysis of TCM and/or pharmaceuticals, and preferably with microbiological analysis experience
- Familiar with phytochemical and natural products related techniques including but not limited to isolation and structural elucidation of active ingredients
- Familiar with hands-on experience on analytical instruments including UPLC, HPLC, HPTLC, UV, GCFID, GCMS, etc.
- Experience in analytical method development and quality system such as GMP are definite advantages
- High proficiency in both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Responsible for daily smooth operation of the QC Laboratory
- Develop and validate new test method to be adopted in the laboratory
- Immediately availability is preferred
- Candidate with less experience or academic qualification may also be considered as Senior Laboratory Technician / Laboratory Technician
- Working Location: Tai Po / Ap Lei Chau
We offer excellent benefits and an attractive salary to the right candidate. Interested parties please send full resume with expected salary to: The Human Resources Manager, Vita Green Health Products Co., Ltd., 4/F Vita Green Tower, 18 Dai Hei Street, Tai Po Industrial Estate, New Territories, Hong Kong or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For corporate information, please visit: www.vitagreen.com
Personal data collected is for recruitment purpose only.