Chun Wo was founded in 1968 and listed on the Main Board of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange in1993. It is a renowned construction company in Hong Kong in building construction, civil engineering, foundations, electrical and mechanical engineering, railway and transport engineering, maintenance engineering and interior design engineering. Apart from developing its core construction business, Chun Wo has been diversifying its business into property development, property investment, property management and security services in recent years. Construction and development projects of the Group are widely distributed in Hong Kong, Mainland China, Macau, Taiwan and Vietnam. Its signature projects included the Hong Kong International Airport Skyplaza, the KCR East Rail and West Rail and No. 8 Clear Water Bay Road.
Land Surveying Manager
|Work exp||Minimum 3 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||Education subsidies, Insurance plan, Medical plan, Performance bonus|
|Industry||Architecture / Construction / Engineering / Quantity Survey|
Construction / Property > Civil / Structural Engineering
Engineering > Others
- Performing all site survey setting-up;
- Liaise with client's representatives and consultants and handle technical and engineering problems;
- To assist the implementation of the Company's Quality & EHS System on the site;
- Control and supervise of Surveyor and Chainman.
- Degree in Surveying or equivalent;
- Member of the Hong Kong Institute of Surveyors in Land Surveying Division or equivalent;
- Minimum 3 years relevant working experience;
- Possess good interpersonal and communication skills;
- An independent, highly motivated and a good team player;
- Immediate available is preferred.
We offer competitive remuneration package with comprehensive fringe benefits to the right candidates:
- Birthday Leave / Marriage Leave / Paternity Leave / Examination Leave
- Staff Care Programme
- Career Development Programme