CL Computers Group is a Pan-Asia information technology company, founded in 1979. Emerged from the engineering team of the Group, CL Technical Services Ltd is now the largest subsidiary of the Group. The Company provides service outsourcing, one-stop IT services, warranty and maintenance service, call centre and helpdesk service, installation and rollout service as well as recruitment & secondment service to many major corporations of diversified business natures. We aim to assist her clients the IT support functions which enabling them to increase their service capabilities and focus on developing the core business.
Please visit our company web-site via www.clts.com to explore more on our business and job opportunities.
Lead Mobile Developer
- Take ownership of the Mobile Device Management (MDM) projects
- Coordinate with design and development teams on requests priority, UAT and deployment support activities
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Evaluate project risk, status review and provide regular status report to ensure all activities are on track
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of IT work experience in Mobile Application Development
- Experience in developing Objective C, Android, Xcode, Java, C#.Net, ASP.Net and MS SQL Sever
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Good problem solving, communication and interpersonal skills
- Good team player, self-motivated and have a strong sense of responsibility