ManpowerGroup® (NYSE: MAN) is the world’s workforce expert, creating innovative workforce solutions for nearly 70 years. As workforce experts, we connect more than 600,000 people to meaningful work across a wide range of skills and industries everyday. Through our ManpowerGroup family of brands – Manpower®, Experis®, Right Management® and ManpowerGroup® Solutions – we help more than 400,000 clients in 80 countries and territories address their critical talent needs, providing comprehensive solutions to resource, manage and develop talent. In 2016, ManpowerGroup was named one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies for the sixth consecutive year and one of Fortune’s Most Admired Companies, confirming our position as the most trusted and admired brand in the industry.
See how ManpowerGroup makes powering the world of work humanly possible: www.manpowergroup.com
Manpower Hong Kong has over 50 years of experience locally and provides employers a range of services and solutions for the entire employment and business cycle including permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment and selection; training; outsourcing and consulting. Manpower helps both companies and individuals navigate the ever-changing world of work, helping employers and candidates to make sense of the forces shaping tomorrow's workplace. In Hong Kong, the ManpowerGroup suite of solutions is offered through ManpowerGroup™ Solutions, Manpower®, Experis™ and Right Management®.
Leading Financial Firm - Web Developer (X1) & Mobile App Developer (X1)
|Work exp||Minimum 2 Years|
|Education||Diploma / Certificate|
Information Technology > Application Development
Information Technology > Software Development
Information Technology > Others
One of our commercial clients is now looking for Web Developer & Mobile App Developer to join within their team.
- To perform detailed planning, design and implementation of system or software
- To support System Analyst to review system design
- To develop programs and enhancements in applications, modules or systems
- To collaborate and coach team members in project delivery
- To prepare technical documentations, project documentation and operational manuals
- To perform and support various testing activities including unit testing, integration testing and user acceptance testing
- To develop and identify opportunities that will improve the services and applications being developed
- To conduct impact analysis for network change or IT system change
- To conduct in-depth fault investigation
- 2 years or above working experience in web development
- High Diploma or above in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related discipline preferred
- Working experience in the following areas:
- Experience in Mobile App Development on Android or iOS platforms
- Web development projects or Server side application projects, web services, servlets, ESB, etc
- Database programming experience in Oracle or MySQL is preferred but not necessary
- Less experienced candidate will also to be considered
Interested parties please email a MS Word version resume and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org (cc: email@example.com ) and quote the job reference no.