LEARNING CENTRE MANAGER/TEACHER – listed co/education/learning centre chain/training/e-learning/kindergarten/primary school/pre-school
|Work exp||3 Years To 15 Years or above|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, General holidays, Competitive pay, MPF, 13-month pay, Year-end bonus, Discretionary bonus, Guaranteed bonus, Medical plan, Performance bonus|
|Industry||Education / Training|
Education / Training > Management - Schools / University / Vocational
Education / Training > Teacher - Early Child
Education / Training > Teacher - Primary / Secondary
Listed learning centre chain and e-learning with over 10 learning centres in Hong Kong ; target pre-school, kindergarten and primary school students in Hong Kong – is looking for a LEARNING CENTRE MANAGER/TEACHER to manage one of their Learning Centres – with details as follows :
- Degree holder, preferably in Early Childhood Education/Education/Maths/English/Translation/Psychology; or other related disciplines;
- 4 to 6 years solid experience in teaching / learning centre management;
- Familiarize the local kindergarten and primary curriculum;
- With the experience of learning centre acquisition is a definite advantage;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Love children, energetic, high initiative, independent and mature;
- Fully responsible for managing one of the Learning Centres
- Ensure smooth operation of the learning centre with proper manpower allocation, staff development, classes planning etc;
- Work closely with the Corporate Marketing Team to recruit kindergartners and pupils by executing various marketing strategies in the Centre level;
- Work closely with the Corporate Marketing Team to develop and implement marketing activities e.g. parents' seminars and kids' workshops;
- Teach kindergartners and pupils in English and Maths according to the Corporate learning materials and methodologies provided
- Establish and maintain the long-term customer relationship with parents regularly;
- Lead, coach and manage Centre subordinates to ensure daily smooth operations as well as to promote Centre business
- Monitor the budget to ensure cost effectiveness and maintain the sustainable growth of the Learning Centre;
- Work closely with the Management Team of the Corproate office to develop the direction and strategy of the Centre
- Contribute to the business growth of the Learning Centre
- This is an exciting opportunity to work for “Teaching + Business + Management”
- Candidates with less experience but with great potential will be considered for the post of Asst Centre Manager/Teacher
Please attach your CV with salary expected to :
To speed up our process, please do NOT send us download links.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Your privacy is guaranteed. We will never give out, lease, or sell your personal information.
JPC Recruiting Services was established in 1990.