We are one of the leading public-listed companies in Hong Kong founded in 1963. The principal businesses of the Group include property investment, hotel and restaurant operations, management of real estate investment trust, trading of building materials, share investment and provision of property management and maintenance services. In order to cope with our rapid growth, we invite high caliber candidates with the following qualifications to join our team:
|Work exp||2 Years To 3 Years|
|Education||Diploma / Certificate|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||Discretionary bonus, Education subsidies, Medical plan|
|Industry||Property / Real Estate Development|
Construction / Property > Property Agency
Construction / Property > Residential / Commercial Leasing
Administration > Clerical / Admin / Operation
- Provide administrative support for the team including but not limited to tenancy documents / correspondences administration, maintain tenancy filing and database systems and prepare reports for management review etc.
- Handle enquiries of leasing / complaints from tenants, property agencies or customers
- Assist in ad-hoc duties assigned by supervisors
- Diploma or above in Real Estate or other related disciplines
- Minimum 2 years' relevant experience, preferably in property industry
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, proactive and able to work under pressure
- Proficient in PC applications including MS Office and Chinese Word Processing
- Strong sense of responsibility and able to work with minimal supervision
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese (including Putonghua)
Salary and benefits will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. Interested parties, please send a full resume with present and expected salary, and date available to The Human Resources Department, 3/F., Great Eagle Centre, 23 Harbour Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong or e-mail to email@example.com(Please quote the reference no. on the envelope and the covering letter.)
To know more about us, please visit our website at http://www.greateagle.com.hk.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates.
Personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and used only for recruitment-related purpose. Applicants who have not heard from us within four weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. All personal data will be destroyed after 12 months.