“Building Homes with Heart”
Sun Hung Kai Properties Limited was publicly listed in 1972 and is now one of the largest property companies in Hong Kong with about 37,000 employees. Our core business is the development of properties for sale and investment. We also have complementary operations in property-related fields including hotels, property management, construction, insurance and mortgage services, as well as investments in telecommunications, information technology, infrastructure and other businesses.
We put our long-standing belief of 'Building Homes with Heart' into practice, on the one hand by developing residences of the finest quality and offering first-class service to our customers, and also by contributing to the good of the community to make Hong Kong a better home for everyone.
We are now inviting you to join us as:
LEASING MANAGER / ASSISTANT LEASING MANAGER - SHOPPING MALL (Ref No. IAPSCMP/PR023/09)
|Work exp||Minimum 8 Years|
|Location||Hong Kong Island|
|Industry||Property / Real Estate Development|
Construction / Property > Others
Construction / Property > Residential / Commercial Leasing
Marketing / Public Relations > Public Relation - General / Support
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing or Surveying
- 8 years' relevant experience in retail leasing, preferably with major developers
- Strong market sense and proactive attitude
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven English proficiency
- Leasing and marketing of shopping malls
- Handle daily leasing enquiry and all tenancy matters
- Conduct market research, analyze data and compile various reports
- Assist in budget planning and rental forecast
- Coordinate with other departments on layout planning, tenants’ fitting-out and refurbishment / revamping works
(Candidates with less experience will be considered as Assistant Leasing Manager – Shopping Mall.)
Good remuneration and attractive fringe benefits will be offered to the successful applicant. Interested parties please apply with full resume, present and expected salary, available date by e-mail at email@example.com or by completing the online application form which is available at www.shkp.com (Please mark the reference on the application letter).
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Applicants not hearing from us within 3 months may consider their applications unsuccessful. All personal data collected will be destroyed within 24 months.