Passionate about network, mobile and tele-communication?
Excited to connecting people together through pioneering technologies?
Dedicated to expanding your full potential in the ever-changing and rapidly-growing market?
CMHK is definitely the right wonderland for you.
Being the biggest and one of the most potential telecom operators in Hong Kong, our vision is to build CMHK as a digital service leader in Hong Kong market. Together with our people, CMHK strives to offer superior service experience and to become the preferable digital partner for customers. We are preserving an open environment, cultivating enduring passion towards work, encouraging agilely reaction and building strong team collaboration. At CMHK, we commit to maximizing people’s potential and paving the way toward success for every striver.
We are confident to help you perform at your best and achieve your full potential at every possible angle. Grow stronger, perform better and succeed further with CMHK.
Leasing Officer [Ref No: RW/TSIMP/CLO/CP]
|Work exp||Minimum 2 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||13-month pay, 5-day week, Medical plan, Performance bonus|
Construction / Property > Operations / Facility / Property Management
Construction / Property > Residential / Commercial Leasing
- Handle the leasing administration works of all cell sites, including preparation of offer, leasing agreement and rental payment
- Conduct cell site modification application
- Perform all complaint works relating to radio base stations
- Degree holder, preferably in business or property-related discipline
- Minimum 2 years experience in handling leasing deals and rental administration in Telecom industry
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese are required
- Attentive to details and Self-motivated with strong sense of responsibility
- Candidate with less experience may consider for Assistant Leasing Officer
Interested parties please send your full resume with current & expected salary by quoting the reference number and email to email@example.com or fax to 2421-6334.
All personal data provided will be used for consideration of your job application only.