The applicant must possess
- a recognised degree in construction related fields or corporate membership of an appropriate professional institution;
- a minimum of 7 years post-qualification relevant working experience, preferably with experience on building projects from planning to construction stages and / or teaching; and
- good presentation and communication skills.
(Applicants who do not possess the required qualifications and / or experience may be considered for other positions within the organisation.)
- to conduct training courses on planning for building projects and organise site visits (if necessary);
- to devise and implement new training courses and prepare training materials to meet the development of the industry;
- to update course contents;
- to liaise with the industry on the provision of tailor-made training courses; and
- to carry out any other duties as assigned from time to time by the CIC.
The position is on a time-limited fixed-term contract subject to operational needs.
Please send an updated curriculum vitae, the results of English and Chinese Language obtained in public examinations, current and expected salary together with a covering letter stating one’s suitability for the job and quoting the job reference number (16 / PTL(PBP) – 128M) to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to the address below on or before 15 December 2016. For further details on CIC please refer to website: http://www.cic.hk
Manager - Human Resources
Construction Industry Council
38/F, COS Centre
56 Tsun Yip Street
Kwun Tong, Kowloon