We are a leading international container transport and logistics service provider, operating from more than 320 offices in 70 countries around the world. Our modern and ever-expanding fleet, in addition to our extensive international facilities, links Asia, Europe, North America and Mediterranean, the Indian sub-continent, the Middle East and Australia/New Zealand. As a customer-focused organization we embrace quality standards, utilizing the most advanced information technology and e-Commerce platforms in the industry.
OOCL has long been recognized as the industry leader in developing and providing IT solutions for both container transportation customers and logistics customers. In addition, we are also the pioneer in the provision of IT solutions for other industry players through our advanced systems and portals. One such system is CargoSmart, one of the most advanced online application and integration service in the ocean container transportation industry, which has received 5 awards for its innovative use of leading technology.
At OOCL we recognize that people are our most important asset and would like to invite high-caliber candidates to join our global team.
Legal Administrator (Ref: LA/LSD)
|Work exp||Minimum 4 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Industry||Freight Forwarding / Logistics / Delivery|
Administration > Secretary
Legal / Professional Services > Company Secretary
Legal / Professional Services > Legal & Compliance
- Assist and provide support to both legal and corporate secretarial sections including drafting of documents board minutes for the Group covering commercial contracts, IT agreements, equipment procurement and lease agreements, office lease contracts, finance documents, intra-group documentation, transaction management and other operational legal matters in shipping industry
- Able to assist in handling communication on litigation proceedings associated with the Group, in particular, maritime claims with Clubs and other departments of the Group
- Provide high level support in company secretarial matters and to work with the Company Secretarial Team as required
- Attend different kinds of assignments and projects
- Manage trademark portfolio; attend to registration, renewal and infringement issues globally
- Conduct legal research, legal due diligence and English/Chinese translation
- Bachelor/diploma holder in law/legal studies, preferably with ICSA/HKICS membership
- at least 4 years’ paralegal experience in commercial, intellectual property and company secretarial matters; experience in drafting commercial and corporate secretarial documents are preferred
- Self-motivated, responsible, detail-minded, strong analytical, communication and problem solving skills
- Well organised, good time management with proficiency to multi-tasks and ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines; a good team player
- Sound PC skills in Microsoft Office applications, includingWord, Excel and Outlook and Chinese word processing
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese. Putonghua is a plus.