Opened in January 1977, Ocean Park is Hong Kong’s premier educational theme park. The current park covers more than 915,000 square metres of land and features a diverse selection of world-class animal attractions, thrill rides and shows divided between the Waterfront and the Summit. Operated by the Ocean Park Corporation, a statutory board, it runs on prudent financial principles. It aims to provide elements of entertainment, education and conservation at an affordable price to the local citizens and overseas tourists of Hong Kong.
Legal and Governance Administration Manager
|Work exp||Minimum 8 Years|
|Benefits||13-month pay, Dental plan, Insurance plan, Medical plan|
|Industry||Entertainment / Recreation / Performance|
Administration > Administration / Operation Manager
Legal / Professional Services > Legal & Compliance
Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer, the Legal and Governance Administration Manager provides legal and governance counsel and guidance to protect the Corporation against all risks relating to contracts, licenses, trade-marks, sales and purchases, litigations, and statutory regulations. He/she liaises with internal and external parties to administer legal and governance compliance, resolve disputes, and manage claims and recoveries. The position will also render support to the coordination and documentation of meetings for the Corporation’s Board and its sub-committees.
• Bachelor degree in law, legal practice, public administration or related disciplines
• At least 8 years’ experience in managerial position in corporate governance / legal services in Broad meetings in a corporation
• Good knowledge of Hong Kong Laws
• Good communication and fluency in both written and spoken English and Chinese
• Analytical and investigative skills, Results and team oriented, Interpersonal skills
• High standard of professionalism and integrity
Applications including details of qualifications, working experience, expected salary, contact telephone number and address should be applied via: http://careers.oceanpark.com.hk --> Job opening --> Full time/ Long-term.
Applicants not contacted within six weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment-related purpose only.