Legal Assistant - Ap Lei Chau(Fresh Grad/11AL/Bonus)
|Work exp||Less than 1 year To 5 Years|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, Chinese - Mandarin, English|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||Discretionary bonus, Medical plan|
|Industry||Hospitality / Hotel Services|
Legal / Professional Services > Lawyer / Legal Services
Legal / Professional Services > Paralegal / Legal support
Legal / Professional Services > Business Consultancy
Our client is a business conglomerate based in Hong Kong. Their scope of business includes Nursing Homes, Retail and Distribution of Medical and Rehabilitation Products; Hotels; F&B Outlets; as well as Food Products Wholesale. They recently looking for strong techniques and experience background candidates to join as part of their team.
- Assist in handling license, corporate and commercial transactions related legal issues;
- Draft and review agreements, contracts, legal documents and marketing materials;
- Provide legal advice and solutions to internal departments;
- Assist in China Business development.
- Good command of written Chinese and English is a MUST
- Proficient in PC skills (MS Word, Excel & PowerPoint) and word processing (both Chinese and English)
- Solid experience in handling Legal document (Hong Kong and China)
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in law firm.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, independent and hardworking
- Pro-active, willing to learn and to serve
- Fresh Graduation is also considerable
- 11 Days AL
- Discretionary Bonus
- Medical Plan
- 5.5 Days
- Mon- Fri: 9:00am - 6:00pm / Sat 9:00am - 1:00pm (Alternative)
- Ap Lei Chau
***Please forward your CV (word format) with present and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please Contact Ms. Li (T:2151-1269) if there is any further enquiries.
The information provided by applicants will be used for employment related purpose only.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence and used exclusively for recruitment purposes. The company will retain the applications for a maximum period of 6 months.