Fubon Bank, an identity that reflects the commitment of providing customers with Value Banking Service - "Get More than You Expect" , is also a leading distributor of investment solutions and services, supported by a broad range of products, a talented and dynamic team.
In line with our business expansion, we are inviting committed professionals to join our team. If you have the passion and belief that you can grow with our business, and contribute to our success, capitalize on this career opportunity.
- Provides legal advice and assistance to business and support units
- Undertake, co-ordinate and supervise a wide variety of banking, finance, securities and/or general commercial works, including without limitation:
- provide legal support and advice for transactional activity (including reviewing, drafting and negotiating transactional documentation (e.g. distribution, ISDA, guarantees, marketing materials and product documentation etc.) as well as various commercial proposals and agreements
- assist as needed with reviews of compliance with regulatory requirements and internal policies and procedures
- provide legal support to business units
- Prepares and assists with correspondences with regulatory and other authorities, counterparties, customers and otherwise as needed
- Liaises and co-ordinates with other internal counsel or external counsel in respect of potentially contentious matters or specialized legal work
- Ensure effective management reporting for the legal function
- Assist in developing policies and guidelines of the Bank and such other works and responsibilities as are incidental to legal function (procedures/precedent/forms/ checklist development etc.) and ad hoc projects
- Degree holder
- Admitted as a solicitor or barrister in Hong Kong
- At least 2 years of in-house and private practice experience in banking, finance, securities and/or general commercial (Candidate with more experience will be considered for the position of Senior Legal Counsel).
- Good communication and people management skills
- Proficiency in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- PC knowledge