About Bank Street and Sloane Manhattan Manpower International
Sloane Manhattan® Manpower International is a leading International Manpower and Education Group offering Total Manpower Solutions and International Educational Solutions. Our clients include Top Fortune 500 and Top China 500 with broad-based multinational firms and Chinese conglomerates. Bank Street® is a financial and consumer recruitment brand operated by Sloane Manhattan.
Bank Street by Sloane Manhattan provides recruitment services for clients in banking, finance, securities, funds, consumers, property and general industries. Besides, the Group provides services cover: financial executive recruitment, general industries executive search, HR consultancy, payroll outsourcing, BPO, educational management, educational career management, international education and Birkman Personality Assessment. For details, please refer to www.sloaneasia.com and www.bankstreet-hk.com.
Legal Counsel, Banking, 1351
|Work exp||Minimum 5 Years|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, Chinese - Mandarin, English|
|Employment type||Full Time|
Banking / Finance > Capital Markets
Banking / Finance > Legal / Compliance
Legal / Professional Services > Legal & Compliance
Hong Kong Based * Permanent * Sizeable Banking Corporation
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading Chinese corporate banking corporations with strong presence in Hong Kong and China.
- Support the Department Head to review the legal documentation
- Conduct legal and compliance review on credit review reports, contracts and other legal documents
- Provide legal advice on the recovery of loans and legal cases
- Liaise with external regulatory authorities in Hong Kong and coordinate with the legal function internally with the Headquarter and externally with the outside counsel
- Liaise with external counsels for handling legal matters
- Draft various corporate debt restructuring and commercial documents
- Assist the Department Head in advising management team on any department related matters
- Qualified Solicitor in Hong Kong with Bachelor degree or above in Law
- Minimum 5 years or above relevant experience, preferrably with working experience in Chinese banks
- Familiar with Hong Kong and Mainland China financing market and regulatory requirements
- Proactive with strong analytical skills and excellent communication skills
- High proficiency in spoken and written English and Chinese (including Cantonese and Putonghua). Ability to read and write Simplified Chinese is a must
What’s On Offer
Excellent and competitive package.