Reporting to the Group Legal Counsel & Company Secretary, the appointee will perform the following responsibilities:
- To provide legal advices to the management and user departments
- To prepare and review legal documents or other documents with statutory or regulatory implications to ensure they are in order
- To coordinate with user departments and administer legal and regulatory compliance programmes
- To advise on legal and regulatory developments and pertinent implications for the Company
- To perform other duties of the department as and when required
- Relevant post-graduate degrees
- Membership with The Law Society of Hong Kong
- A solicitor qualified in Hong Kong
- A minimum 8 years’ post-qualification experience preferably specializing in corporate and commercial areas
- Good interpersonal savvy and communication skills
- Strong commitment to outcomes and with organizational astuteness
- Good command of English and Chinese languages, both spoken and written
- Experience with listed company an advantage
Working Location: Admiralty
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume with details of qualification, experience, present and expected salaries, and contact number to the Human Resources Services Manager, The Hongkong Electric Co., Ltd. at on or before 19 December 2016 and quote the reference number in your application. Please also visit our website to know more about our Company http://www.hkelectric.com.
Important: To facilitate our easy tracking, please use a unique file name for all attachments and your email subject box in this format: GLNCS-L-LC-CP-Last Name First Name Other Names (if applicable)
Applicants not invited for interview within one month from the closing date may consider their applications unsuccessful. All unsuccessful applications will be kept for six months after the date of this advertisement.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be treated in strictest confidence and used only for recruitment-related purposes in accordance with the laws and ordinance of the HKSAR.
|Work exp||8 Years|
|Job function||Legal / Professional Services (Legal & Compliance)
Legal / Professional Services (Lawyer / Legal Services)
Legal / Professional Services (Solicitor / Attorney)
|Employment type||Full Time|