Established in August 1988 and headquartered in Fuzhou, Industrial Bank is one of the first batch of joint-stock commercial banks in Mainland China. The Bank was listed on the Shanghai Stock Exchange (Stock Code 601166) in February 2007, and was ranked one of the top 50 world banks by the banker magazine in the United Kingdom. Commencing business in March 2014, Industrial Bank Hong Kong Branch adopts the business philosophy of “Dedicated Service, Together We Grow” and equips itself with professional teams and advanced management systems. As an international financial platform for the entire Group, the Branch would proactively develop corporate banking and financial markets business and provide cross-border financial solutions for the region.
To support our business development in Hong Kong, we invite high caliber and energetic candidates in the commercial banking field to join us and grow together.
|Work exp||Minimum 4 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
Legal / Professional Services > Paralegal / Legal support
Banking / Finance > Legal / Compliance
Management > General Management
- Support business units by providing advice relating to Mainland business
- Provide advices and assessment on compliance / legitimacy for loan transactions with Mainland laws, rules and regulations
- Advise business units on different matters, manage external counsels and agents and provide advices on regulatory issues when required
- Degree holder in LL.B./J.D or equivalent legal studies
- At least 4 years’ experience gained at law firm, banking industryand/or sizable financial institution
- With PRC legal qualification or experience would be an advantage
- Familiar with Mainland related rules and regulations, especially for loan transactions
- Good command of Englishand Mandarin, Cantonese is a plus
- Self-motivated, independent with excellent management, interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong organizational and leadership skills, objective and accurate in risk management
- Analytical, proactive and independent with excellent communication skills
Candidate with more experience will be considered as Senior Manager.