PeopleSearch has been voted “Top 10 HR Vendor of the Year” by readers of Human Resources magazine since 2007.
Our clients are market leaders with aggressive growth plans. If you are looking for a challenging career that will bring you to new levels of success, we would be delighted to meet you and understand your career goals better.
Legal Manager (Apparel Brand)
Our client is renowned retail apparel who has extensive expansion plan, and now is seeking for an experienced Legal Manager to cope with their portfolio in HK and Asia Pacific region.
- Oversee and monitor all leasing administration works and compliance is in good order
- Ensure the lease agreement with high accuracy and prepare for management approval
- Negotiate the lease terms with landlords and possess legal knowledge
- Preparing, reviewing and updating terms of commercial contracts e.g. letter of intent, tenancy agreements, supplier contracts, sale and purchase contracts, service agreements etc.
- Working with partner companies, external consultants and local authorities.
- Arranging correspondences to landlords concerning payments/ deposit, and advising internal departments on possible actions to be taken in recovering payments.
- 5 to 8 years retail properties management related experience
- Degree holder in Law, Real Estate, Business Administration or other equivalent
- Experience working in developers, property agent or international retail group
- Self-determined, independent and capable to work under stress
- High level of communications and negotiation skills at different levels
- Good command in written English, Chinese and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Immediate availability is preferred